1. The information we collect:
We collect the following information when you visit this website:
1) The email address and username you use when you contact us by email or post comments in the forum.
2) Access logs of the web server (Apache Httpd) when you are visiting this website.
3) Google Analytics will place cookies on the browser of your device and collect related information for traffic statistics.
Apache Httpd (http://httpd.apache.org) and Google Analytics (http://www.google.com/analytics/) collect the following information:
(i) Device information. Non-personal information of the computers, mobile devices or other devices you use to visit our website, such as IP address, GPS, unique device identifiers, browser type, browser language.
(ii) Browsing information. The way you arrive at this website (google search, shared link from Facebook or typing in the URL directly) and the log of browsing this website, including the content you view, the time you stay on each page, and the last web page you browse.
(iii) The related information that Google Analytics collects by cookies. Please refer to “Cookies and similar technologies” for details (http://www.google.com/intl/zh-CN/policies/privacy/).
2. How we use the information we collect:
The information we collect is to provide more excellent quality service to all of our users and is not used for any other purpose.
1) Email Communication. We record your email information only to contact you via email.
2) Statistical Analysis. We will learn how users use our websites by creating statistics from Apache Httpd access logs and combining them with Google Analytics.
We will analyze the information including the daily number of visitors of the websites (IP address numbers) or the number in a period of time, the number of page views, time on each page, the website bounce rate, the user geography distribution, the percentage of access devices, the browser preferences, how the users get to our websites (by typing the address directly, by searching in search engines, or by clicking links on third parties like Facebook, Twitter, etc.) and the percentage. This allows us to analyze site traffic, improve the user experience accordingly, and promote our sites (SEO and promotion on the third platforms like Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
3. The Information you share
When using the forum on this website, your posts and username will be open to other users of the forum, while your profile picture will be open only to registered users.
4. The information we share
Without your express permission, we will not share your personal information with any other organization, group, or individual outside of our Association. Only in the following circumstances will the access, use, storage, or disclosure of your personal information be considered a reasonable and necessary action wherein it would be shared with another organization, group, or individual outside of our Association:
1) To comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes, or enforcement actions as required by the government;
3) The detection and prevention or other actions related to dealing with fraud, security, or technical issues;
4) In accordance with the law or within the extent of the law, preventing imminent harmful behavior to protect the rights, property, and security of the website, users, and the public.
6. Third party websites, products, and services
Some of the content provided by this website may link to third party websites, products, or services. These websites, products, and services are not under the control of this website. If you visit third party websites, products, and services, please familiarize yourself with the relevant privacy policies.
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
9. Contact Information
Phone: + 34 674824588
Email: [email protected]