2. Intellectual Property Rights
All content of this website (including but not limited to texts, videos, audios, images, logos, etc.) is the property of this website or their copyright holder(s) and are protected by all applicable laws of the user’s country, and all applicable international conventions and practices in relation to copyright, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights.
1) Unless otherwise stated, all content of this website is authorized and can be browsed, reproduced, downloaded, duplicated, distributed, and broadcast free of charge. When reproducing the contents, please include the name of our website and the link of the reproduced content. You shall not tamper with or distort the content, nor shall you use any content on this website directly or indirectly for commercial purposes.
2) The content in this website may contain texts and pictures credited to a source other than our website, which are subject to the copyright of their providers. Those materials cannot be used or reproduced without receiving relevant authorization from the source website. You will be held solely responsible for any and all consequences resulting from failure to comply with these terms and any infringement of intellectual property (including copyright etc.).
3) The logo of The Association for the Defense of Human Rights and Religious Freedom is the property of ADHRRF and cannot be used without the expressed written consent of ADHRRF.
4) We welcome your article submissions for our website. When you submit your articles to us, you agree to grant us a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide and royalty-free license to publicly display and use them on our site and you agree that we can authorize others to reproduce your articles. For further information, please refer to the “Submission Guidelines” in our site.
3. Important Information for Users
1) This website contains a forum, which users may use to publicly send information (such as videos, images, text, audio files, and other content). Any content sent by a user via this website does not represent the views or positions of ADHRRF. The relevant intellectual property of such content shall belong to its original author(s) or copyright holder(s) and may not be used without prior authorization from the original author(s).
2) Do not engage in the following behaviors while using this website:
(i) Abusive language, defamation, insults, fraud, forgery, or enticement of others to commit illegal acts or any other similar behavior.
(ii) Infringement of a third party’s intellectual property rights or any other legal right.
(iii) Publish any comments that contain, or otherwise transmit, transfer or upload to the website, any virus or other program or file that may damage or interfere with computer systems or data.
(iv) Interfering with or interrupting this service, the servers, or access to the network for this service, or failing to abide by the relevant requirements, programs, policies, or regulations for connecting to this service.
(v) Stalking other users or actively collecting the personal information of other individuals.
(vi) Using this website or any of its provided content to harm the reputation of ADHRRF in any way.
(vii) Improper use of the name of this website to distribute information that is harmful to the interests of ADHRRF.
(viii) Damage or interfere with any information, activity or functionality provided by this service, or use any means to hack, attempt to hack or damage any systems of this service, or engage in any hacking or damaging activities through this service.
(ix) Any behavior that violates international, national, state, or local laws, or regulations.
3) ADHRRF hopes that this website will be used in accordance with the terms outlined in the section of Important Information for Users. If you discover any behavior in violation of these terms, you may contact ADHRRF through the contact methods described below.
4. Changes and Terminating Service
In order to provide you with better service, we will always be improving and perfecting our website, but we may occasionally suspend or terminate one or more features of this website based on the actual situation. Regardless of whether we inform you in advance, we reserve the right to modify, suspend, or permanently terminate this website or any of its features. In addition, ADHRRF is under no obligation to you or any other third party if we decide to change, suspend, or terminate your access to this website or any of its features.
2) This website provides all content in its “as is” status. We do not guarantee that this website and/or all content provided herein is 100% safe, uninterrupted or free of errors, nor do we guarantee that any defects will be rectified.
3) You must connect to your internet service provider to use this website, so usage may be affected by factors of instability at any stage of the process. Force majeure, computer viruses, hacks, system instability, user location, user shut-down and other network, technical, telecommunication or miscellaneous factors may cause interruptions in service or affect user satisfaction. You must understand and use the website at your own risk. ADHRRF does not assume any responsibility for the aforementioned risks.
4) Some of the content in our website such as texts and marked pictures is sourced from other website. The copyright belongs to the source website. ADHRRF is not authorized to grant you the rights to independently use this content. If you want to use and reproduce it, please get the permission from the source site. You are responsible for any legal disputes, losses, or other liabilities that result from your use of such content; ADHRRF assumes no responsibility for the aforementioned.
5) All the reproduced content from other websites shall not be considered as our agreement with their opinions, but is only intended to provide readers with more information for reference.
7. User Responsibilities
You agree to assume, indemnify and hold harmless our website from and against all claims, losses, responsibilities, obligations, costs, and liabilities (including but not limited to reasonable attorney’s fees) for the following matters:
1) If the user violates article 2 “Intellectual Property Rights” or article 3 “Important Information for Users” of this agreement or engages in inappropriate behavior;
2) If the user publishes any content deemed to be an infringement of the intellectual property rights of the legal rights holder or violates any other right stipulated by the law;
3) If the user violates any applicable law or any agreement or terms you have signed with a third party.
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
9. Notice About Copyright and Other Intellectual Property Infringements
ADHRRF respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you suspect that any content provided in this website infringes on such rights, please inform us immediately and provide valid and authentic written proof. We will verify your claim and handle it properly and promptly. Please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Proof of identification: Provide your full name or at the very least information to prove your identity, as well as contact information (phone number or email).
2) Proof of intellectual property rights: Provide information that can prove ownership of the intellectual property rights of the content within this website and/or information on third party rights.
3) Written statement confirming infringing activity and the process in which infringement occurred: Provide confirmation that the content contained within this website infringes upon the intellectual property rights or other rights of someone and provide a written statement of specific reasons thereto.
11. Contact Information
Phone: + 34 674824588