The Association for the Defense of Human Rights and Religious Freedom aims to promote, advance, and defend human rights and freedom of religion. We welcome people from all walks of life to contribute to our website so that more people will know the current situation of human rights around the world. Please read this Submission Guidelines in your interest as you contribute. By submitting your piece to us, you agree to the following terms:
1. Our website is non-profit, so we do not pay any royalties or remuneration to the contributors and will not return the contributions. Please keep your own manuscripts.
2. Your contributions can be any type and length. Please send them to us electronically with the authors’ information, including the name, email address and contact information, for communication about proofreading. If there are co-authors of the submission, please list the information of each author separately.
3. You take full responsibility for your submissions. Please indicate all the references and citations used in the articles, and ensure before the submission that you own the copyright of the works, and do not infringe the copyright of any third party. All the disputes and losses arising from the infringement of intellectual property rights of third parties are solely down to your responsibility. Our website will not be held responsible for any copyright infringement.
4. The contributions may be edited or abridged as necessary. If the modification involves a change of the meaning, we will contact you; if you do not consent to the editorial revision and abridgment of us, please indicate in the contributions.
5. The authors hold the copyright of the contributions and our website accepts simultaneous submissions.
6. By submitting, you agree to grant our website a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, global and royalty-free license to publish, use and authorize others to reproduce the articles.
7. By submitting, you authorize us to translate the articles into various languages and produce derivative works available for public inspection so as to make more people know the condition of human rights and religious beliefs.
8. Please appreciate that if the contribution is not published in three months, it is deemed not accepted and will not be returned.
9. The information and views set out in the published articles are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official opinion or position of our website.
Association for the Defense of Human Rights and Religious Freedom
November 14, 2017